Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wilson Betemit game used fielding glove

Not many people can say that they have gotten a fielding glove from a player ; nonetheless for free. You may be wondering how I did . I have Orioles season tickets and am very close with some of the players . I have obtained many game used items and this is one. Wilson came out of the dugout and I simply said "Hey Wilson!" He turned around and said "What's up buddy?" I said "not much trying to add a fielding glove to my collection" He laughed and said I can help with that and tossed me his glove. He said he's glad to help anybody who's a fan of his. I was shocked that he gave it to me . I think it was a day or two before my birthday also so it just made it that much more special. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

1 comment: