Wednesday, December 31, 2014

First post of 2015

First off I wanna wish you all a happy new year! I hope everyone is home and spending time with their family. Hopefully all will return home safely if anyone went out and partied . I want to thank everyone who made 2014 a great year.I would like to thank my following baseball collectors: Will,Max,Scott, Caleb,Noah, and Chris. 

I have known Will for the past 2 years now and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to meet such an awesome guy. I met will on his blog, which by the way you should go and check out at "foulbunt". If you type that in on Google an awesome guy with an awesome collection will pop up. I can't wait to see you in January William and thanks for putting up with me .

Thanks to Will I got to meet 5 guys , one being his son Chris who is a super nice kid . Chris is starting out a great collection and loves Tim Lincecum , Giants and any Orioles so if you have any extras send them his way. Thanks for being my friend Chris.

Max,
You have been a great friend to me for the little bit of time I have known you . Max collects any Cubs ! If you have anything Cubs please send them his way. He is so nice and so easy to make a deal with . Best of luck in the future Max!

Scott,
Even though I have known you for very little time , I am so glad I met you . Even though we fight sometimes (most of the time ) just kidding, but seriously thanks for talking to me everyday and I hope to make a deal finally with you within the next 362 days.

Caleb,
Another guy I wouldn't have met if it wasn't for an awesome group and Will yet again. Even though I can't ever see you in the group chats because of the stupid rules of Skype, I enjoy hearing your voice everyday . Wait ...what ... I do?.... Anyways Caleb collects the Braves and I'm hoping to help him extend on a great Nick Markakis PC. Best of luck !

Noah,
Noah is morally the quiet one yet he comes out of nowhere and says the randomness things. Noah is hilarious and collects any Tigers or Lions stuff so please comment if you guys have any of the guys stuff I mentioned . 

Please leave a comment if you would like there blogs or their Instagrams to give some of the best collectors ever some attention ,that is much needed !

Happy 2015!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, man! I really appreciate the kind words and I love our group chats. They have really been a lot of fun and help me with sending out trade packages. I hope you have a great 2015 and I can't wait to see you at Fan Fest.

    ReplyDelete